|Your hardware is at its End-Of-Life (you need to refresh it every 3-5 years).|
|You experience traffic spikes and unpredictable usage pattern.|
|You are looking to expand your computing capabilities without a massive investment.|
|You would like to access the newest software solutions that public clouds offer.|
|Seamless minimum changes to your existing data center.|
|Multi-cloud capabilities (private, public, recovery site).|
|Keeping your your core IT system in your control.|
|Virtually unlimited computing capacity with immediate scalability of public cloud.|
|Pay-as-you-go cloud usage.|
|You don’t have immunity to possible downtime||Consider multi-region or multi-cloud deployment|
|Security and Privacy may be a concern because everything is online||Public Clouds provide comprehensive tools to secure your data|
|Limited control and flexibility||Consider your data center as your core IT system. Use clouds to extend your capabilities|
|Vendor Lock-In||Employing a multi-cloud strategy is a way to avoid vendor lock-in|
|Cost optimization||Auto-scale of virtual resources and prepay if you have a known minimum usage|
- We run internal audits of your IT infrastructure, including applications data flow.
- We sort through your applications and suggest which of them to stay in your core data center or migrate / extend to a public cloud.
- We offer you 2-3 options on how to expand your data center to a public cloud, so you can choose most optimal solution based on your priorities.
- We work with your IT team on expansion process to public cloud.
- Consulting and reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide post-migration support.